A Step By Step guide on How To Pay Cameroon GCE Fees Online With Mtn Mobile Money. See also the requirements for payment of gce board fees online
With MTN Cameroon, parents and students can pay Cameroon GCE Fees online with MTN Mobile Money (MoMo). This process makes GCE Registration easy.
The online payment of Cameroon General Certificate of Education Board fees is now possible due to a partnership with Cameroon's Ministry of Secondary Education (MINESEC) and MTN for its mobile money system's proprietary use.
This decision is valid for use in all schools in Cameroon.
This innovative way makes it easier for parents and students by reducing queues at school campuses as they line up to pay the GCE fees.
With this online GCE payment service, no internet access is required.
How to Pay Your Cameroon GCE Fees Online With MTN Mobile Money (MoMo)
- Dial the code *126*007#
- Choose "Pay Exam Fees".
- Select Your Examination level (GCE Ordinary Level or Advanced Level)
- Fill in the correct responses to the prompt that follows.
- Validate the GCE fee payment by putting in your valid Mtn Mobile Money Pin.
Requirements For Cameroon GCE Board Fees Online Payment
Online Payment of GCE Board fees requires:
- An activated or registered MTN SIM card.
- A valid MTN Mobile Money Account.
- A Mobile Money account with cash or funds (See applicable charges)